Our Initiative is an Evidence Based Learning Instruction (EBLI) - it is a measurable, large-scale, quality improvement system that provides customized support to professionals working with children from age 3 to age 12 who are interested in creating a phenomenal Science and Research (SR) based learning experiences for our beloved children.
This is an Online Education Initiative (OEI) is an EduFun Sponsored and -funded collaborative effort among our partners of success to boost student success and completion by working together to increase access to quality online courses and support services for students.
We ensure that more students can obtain their high-end education in a rigors, but fun way. Special attention is given to support services that are tailored the diverse needs of community college students. Clixk here for Why EduFun?
● Provide training and advancement in the Educational services industry. The training and qualifications required of preschool teachers vary widely. Training requirements for teachers range significantly. We train according to The No Child Left Behind Act mindset. Where all teacher working in the filed that receive our training are highly trained and well equipped.
● Expand student access to quality online courses by providing support for course improvements aligned with quality standards and by facilitating cross-school International curriculum.
● Increase student success and completion with support and services such as tutoring tools, online learning readiness, and basic skills support.
● Encourage faculty and staff involvement with professional development, instructional design support, networking, and content resources .
● Improved access to courses and services through an innovative common online learning environment.
● Leverage cost through systemwide win/win scheme.
Leverage the twin levers of cutting-edge educational research and a technology-based solutions approach to revolutionize how children engaged in the K-12 education space learn.
We reach a multitude of children across different strata of society, irrespective of the kind of education they are receiving or the curriculum they are following.
We Engage our students with teaching methods that work for all students, not just those who are struggling.
We provide you with the most effective, efficient tools available to support your teaching practices and give your students the foundational skills they need For accelerated healthy growth.
We provide a variety of professional services to support the academic achievement, positive behavior, and social-emotional wellness of all students, especially those who struggle with barriers to learning.
We play a critical role in supporting the attainment of goals and help to ensure that every student is ready to learn and every teacher is empowered to teach.
We work with students, teachers, administrators, and families to:
● Improve academic achievement
● Promote positive behavior.
● Practice mental health.
● Create safe, positive climate.
● Support diverse learners.
● Build family-kid involvement.
● Improve assessment tools.
Research shows that high-quality early childhood education can yield significant short-term and long-term benefits for children. Specially when its aided, and guided by parents and learning coaches.
For example, children who attend high-quality early childhood education programs, that is enhanced by the direct involvement of the parents are more ready and willing to learn by the time they enter Kindergarten, are better socially and emotionally prepared to adjust to classroom settings, demonstrate greater cognitive abilities, and are more likely to succeed in school further down the road. Get the solution that adheres to the Science of learning to increase students' proficiency and engagement..
ENROLL TODAY! Leave the Worry Behind, AND START HAVING FUN!
Give us a call +2 010 66 360 364
COPYRIGHT© 2020 EDUFUN, LLC.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. EDufun® is a registered Business. EduFun logo and other marks referenced herein are properties of Edufun LLC. and its subsidiaries, and other marks are owned by third parties.
Powered by EduFun® USA